fbpx
  1. Marks tylor
  2. Forex Trading Strategies and Systems
  3. Saturday, 24 November 2018
  4.  Subscribe via email
To get good results in Forex Trading business traders have to maintain their patience and have to do a lot of hard work. The trader also needs a solid trading platform through which he will get the most accurate trading indicators.is any other thing important please share your thought?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Trading is always connected with risk and it is important to read a lot, find a good resources with news, tips from experts, online forex charts and so on to build your own successful strategy. As for me, I prefer https://capital.com There is also a good guide about popular currency pairs, it helped me when I started to learn trading. Then I decided to register on the platform, but for now using only demo version, cause I still have a lot of things to learn
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Broker Search

Latest Spot Rate

25 January 2020
OANDA Market Insights - Episode 98 (Podcast) - MarketPulseMarketPulseHome/Central Bank Watch/Commodities/FX/Indices/Market Pulse/Media/PodcastsShare 0OANDA Senior Market Analysts in London and New York, Craig Erlam and Ed Moya, discuss the latest bu...
25 January 2020
Coronavirus developments closely monitoredWhat a start to the year it’s been. There was so much that could have gone wrong in the opening weeks of 2020 and yet, it’s been the completely unexpected that’s rocked the markets.This week it was the spread...
25 January 2020
Flash Australia PMI at 48.6 in January, signals a poor start tothe new yearDownturn led by manufacturingStrengthening demand for services point to potential recoveryaheadFlash PMI data signalled a deeper downturn in Australia'sprivate sector economy ...
25 January 2020
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The zero-commission stock trading app TradeUP has unveiled a referral program on its mobile platform where users can get rewards for inviting friends to join TradeUP.Qualified customers who successfully refer a...
25 January 2020

How It Works | About | Contact | Contributors | Privacy Policy | Advertise
© 2009 - 2020 ChatPips. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use: The content on this website is solely for educational and informational purposes and is not a substitute for official documentation of the original owners. This site is not operated by, sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with any parties in any way. The website owner, the authors, the publishers, and all affiliates of ChatPips.com assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. You should always check and confirm with several sources with your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment before making your final decision. Your continued usage and browsing of information on this website constitute your agreement to this Terms of Use. If you do not agree, please do not proceed to use this website. Brokers Directory: The companies license information were obtained from respective local jurisdiction. All other company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.